We are thrilled that on March 30, Acton elected FRAN to our newly named SELECT BOARD!
Fran ran with the core belief that a strong community begins and ends with its members. Thank you to everyone who had a part in making this happen – it took a lot of participation from a lot of people – posting yard signs, making calls, texting friends, writing postcards, and getting out to vote! It has been an incredible process working with Fran on this campaign. She truly does listen and care, she works hard and she has been an inspiration to the team. These qualities will serve her well in her role as a town representative on the board!
We have been reflecting on the election and all the important questions and conversations that have come up and must continue. Let’s work together with our representative leadership to meet our opportunities and challenges and Move Acton Forward. We’re energized and optimistic for our beautiful town.Sincerely and with gratitude,
Fran’s Volunteer Campaign Team
I believe that a strong community begins and ends with its members. I’ve lived in Acton with my family for the last 30 years and I love our town. I’ve consistently put my efforts into making a positive impact locally and I’m excited by the opportunity to serve on Acton’s Board of Selectmen. I believe that every aspect of our governance and town planning should prioritize equality and that Acton can be welcoming and accessible to everyone.
Learn More About Fran
You can also learn more about me in this video from the 2021 Candidate Forum held during a recent Acton Democratic Town Committee meeting:
- Balancing Affordable Housing and Preserving Town History
- Don’t miss my responses in the Housing for All Acton’s 2021 Questionnaire for Select Board Candidates!
- Climate Change
- Current COVID-19 Environment in Acton
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Don’t miss the video of my interview with Ashley Dawn of Acton Boxborough Students for Equity & Justice (ABSEJ) on behalf of Racial Justice 4 Black Lives (RJ4BL)!
- Meeting the Needs of Acton’s Seniors
- Mental Health Professional on Call with Acton Police
- Preserving Open Space
- Small Business Growth