Important Dates for Annual Town Election
- VOTE in person! On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 7am – 8pm (at RJ Grey Junior High)
- VOTE by mail! Ballots must be received by Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 8pm (at drop box at Town Clerk’s office at Town Hall, not the polling place)
You can APPLY for your Vote by Mail ballot for the Acton Annual Town Election now (print or download application below) – we encourage you to do this as soon as possible as the ballot must be mailed to you. Your completed application for a ballot can be returned in multiple ways – your application must be received by Wednesday, March 24, 2021:
- Mail or hand deliver: Town Clerk, 472 Main Street, Acton, MA 01720
- Fax (application only): 978-929-6340 (your signature must be visible)
- Email (application only): email@example.com (your signature must be visible)
Even if you received a mail-in ballot in 2020, you need to apply again for the new year. The Town Clerk will receive the ballots about 30 days before the election and will start sending them out at that time.
Please note that early in-person voting is not available for the Acton Annual Town Election – early voting must be done by Absentee/Vote by Mail ballot. Completed ballots can be mailed or put in the drop box at Acton Town Hall (completed ballots cannot be faxed or emailed).
- Acton Voter Registration: https://www.acton-ma.gov/399/Voter-Registration
- Acton Elections & Voting (and to request Annual Town Election Absentee/Vote by Mail ballot): https://www.acton-ma.gov/598/Elections-Voting
- Massachusetts Online Voter Registration: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/OVR
- Absentee/Vote by Mail application (or download above): https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/2021-Vote-by-Mail-Application.pdf